Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A Self Conscious Blog Entry

I begin this blogging-thing with something approaching fear and trepidation. The great advances in technology we have experienced in the last fifteen years have been incredible. With this technology, anyone can be published. However, not everyone should be published. Further, the writings in this format that are most successful are those that are updated regularly. Thus you have a dual pressure to write, and to write frequently. Frankly, I don't have the time to keep up with everything I'm supposed to be doing, much less keeping one more thing up to date.

All of this notwithstanding, I am going to jump into the fray, when I think I have some thoughts that are worthy of discussion. So sit back and read . . . and enjoy.

Pastor Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home